[quagga-dev 10941] Re: high-bandwidth, low-latency quagga necessary ?

Jose Gavine Cueto pepedocs at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 05:12:25 GMT 2013

Hi Dinesh,

Thanks again.   What I've observed is that DPDK is easy to learn especially
for a C programmer, however it doesn't provide flexible framework for
encapsulating their common APIs. So I agree it would be very helpful as you
said for others.

Sorry if this thread gets out of topic (for quagga).

Cheers,
Pepe