[quagga-dev 10965] Re: high-bandwidth, low-latency quagga necessary ?

Jose Gavine Cueto pepedocs at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 03:21:15 GMT 2013

I was afraid I'd get kicked out here for talking more on DPDK.

I think its worthwhile testing or experimenting quagga with DPDK especially
on high bandwidth use cases.

I would expect noticeable performance gains because it enhances layer 2
packet processing, especially if upper layers is not that of a bottleneck.

Cheers,
Pepe

--
To stop learning is like to stop loving.