[quagga-dev 10561] Re: [I003] Crypto authentication (RFC3567)

Chamara Philips chcphilips.uom at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 12:35:16 BST 2013

Hi,

Can I have a help to identify the main objectives of this project.
([quagga-dev 10559] Re: [I003] Crypto authentication (RFC3567)

What do you need as the final product? What are your final intention of
this product, just an implementation or a product better than prevailing
ones?
 Normally we can use C language for programming in this are. Is it same
here?
As I found IS-IS implementations are proprietary. Do I have the access to
prevailing resources?
What kind of "help" you can give me when i need to check the product? How
to work with the router OS.
Do you need any service out of the implementation, described and explained
in given RFCs. Like integrating it with the kernal of the OS. Do you give
any code that is implemented so far to have an idea?

A brief explanation and/or links will be a great help.
I went through the RFCs and understand what to be done. But when it comes
to developing I have the above mentioned problems and doubts. Could you
please answer these.

Thank you.
Chamara Philips