[quagga-dev 10607] Re: OSPF SET TAG + FILTERING

Erik Muller erikm at buh.org
Tue Jul 16 18:42:21 BST 2013

On 7/16/13 14:39 , CAQUINEAU, Pierre-Alexandre wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I wish know how I can reproduce these configurations on quagga router.

As of the last time I checked, there's no support for tag setting in
mainline quagga for OSPF.  I added some support for it several years ago,
but the patches were never merged to mainline.

You can find my changes at http://buh.org/zebra/, though they haven't been
kept up to current versions for some time, and may need some work to apply.

(note to self: find time to update that for current versions and resubmit)

-e