[quagga-dev 10550] RTRlib-based RPKI extension for Quagga

Matthias Waehlisch waehlisch at ieee.org
Mon Jun 17 11:25:14 BST 2013

Hi Quagga folks,

  we currently work on an RPKI extension for Quagga. It implements
prefix origin validation. This project is in addition to BGPSRx.

  Our implementation uses the RTRlib, which is RFC 6810 and RFC 6811
compliant. For prefix origin validation, only a connection to an
operating RTR cache server is required.

  The current state is beta. Feel free to have a look.

Git Repository
git://github.com/rtrlib/quagga-rtrlib.git

Installation instructions
http://rpki.realmv6.org/wiki/QuaggaExtensionInstallation

User manual
http://rpki.realmv6.org/raw-attachment/wiki/Documentation/QuaggaRTRlibManual.pdf

  Any comments would be highly appreciated. In particular we would like
to know if there is enough interest to integrate this feature into the
master branch once the extension is stable.

Thanks
  matthias

--
Matthias Waehlisch
.  Freie Universitaet Berlin, Inst. fuer Informatik, AG CST