[quagga-dev 10558] Maintenance status

David Lamparter equinox at opensourcerouting.org
Mon Jun 24 15:23:12 BST 2013

Hi everyone,

as you may have noticed, the git has fallen inactive over the last bunch
of weeks.  This is because I have been ill while being in a "single
point of failure" position in regards to commit access.

As such, we're (again) in a situation where we need more maintainers.

If anyone thinks they're up to it and can/want to take some
responsibility, the best thing to do would be to create a git repo of
your own (on github or whereever else), pick up Quagga and just start
behaving like a maintainer (i.e. maintain the git while communicating
your efforts and process on this mailing list.)  If it looks like a good
job for a few weeks, we can "assimilate" you then ;).

Comments very welcome,

-David