[quagga-dev 10390] Re: TODO list survey, Google Summer of Code

Dinesh Dutt ddutt at cumulusnetworks.com
Fri Mar 29 22:59:34 GMT 2013

Hi David,

Thank you for putting the list together. I've the following patches to
be submitted w.r.t. ospf6d:

- ABR support including stubby/totally stubby area support
- Improving convergence times with large number of LSAs
- Modifying the ECMP logic to support more than 4-way ECMP
- Modifying the LSA expiry/refresh code to use timer wheels
- A bunch of bug fixes

I've started work on implementing max-metric support for ospf6d.

We've already submitted a few patches for ospf6d including p2p interface
support.

Would you like to break up the ospf6d task list or would you like me to
do that as part of the TODO code and submit a patch with my/our name on it ?

Dinesh