[quagga-dev 10517] Re: Adding "encapsulation dot1q" option to interfaces

Adrian Ban bluelightning at mantech.ro
Fri May 3 13:20:52 BST 2013

Ok, I understand. Thanks for supporting.
I will add patches to my own Quagga tree and I will add to the git-hub
if anybody doesn't have  anything against this solution naming the tree
something like this: quagga-SOMETHING.
I will try to keep up the patch for each Quagga release.
The bad part is that the distributions will never benefit for this features.

Best regards.