[quagga-dev 10519] Re: Adding "encapsulation dot1q" option to interfaces

Adrian Ban bluelightning at mantech.ro
Fri May 3 15:00:25 BST 2013

Well .. Thanks for suggestion!
This is a good idea. Maybe will be more coding to build another daemon but
I will start from quagga daemons.
If this kind of setup fits with your design is fine to me.

I will start to build this daemon. Also you can move the remaining commands
that are non-routing related to this daemon too and leave the core of
quagga only for routing part.

Best regards.