[quagga-dev 10522] Re: OSPF: External Prefix Summarization

Joachim Nilsson troglobit at gmail.com
Mon May 6 00:18:52 BST 2013

Hi again Ján!

Sorry for the delay, like I said in our private conversation, it's been
quite a busy couple of weeks at work. I've just tested the latest fixes
tonight, and it works great! :-)

A more click-friendly URL to Ján's OSPF summary-address is here:

     https://bitbucket.org/janovic/quagga/commits/all

Like I mentioned privately, if you:

     1. Squash the commits,
     2. Add texinfo documentation for the summary-address cmd, and
     3. Make some minor GNU coding style fixups

then I'd be more than happy to sign off on your work! :-)

Best regards
  /Joachim