[quagga-dev 10525] Re: OSPF: External Prefix Summarization

Ján Janovic janovic at orava.sk
Mon May 6 19:11:02 BST 2013

Hello again!

It should be done according to your instructions, Joachim :)

Now, there is only one, squashed commit for feature branch
ospfd/ext_summarization with edited documentation and GNU coding style
applied. You can access it directly here:

https://bitbucket.org/janovic/quagga/commits/3e4a81207ae87f13d0a8be3ce0145618cd5b19e2

or you can clone whole repository:

git clone https://janovic@bitbucket.org/janovic/quagga.git

Please, review it and send your response. Thanks for the big support
with this feature.

Regards
Jan Janovic