[quagga-dev 10530] Some GSOC proposals

hervé frantz kmhfmassive at gmail.com
Fri May 10 12:03:26 BST 2013

Hi to everybody,
I have a set of proposition and questions that can be often used for GSOC
and everyone is welcome to give is point of view

*OpenFlow INTEGRATION*

It is planned to join quagga in the SDN moving ? if Openflow should be
integrated should be in the OS or Quagga itself?

*Quagga and other routing protocols implementation*

I have a question about quagga interoperability with other opensource
software implementation (BIRD, XORP, OpenBGPd/OpenOSPFd) and even vendor
implementation address to quagga developer and adminis . Does quagga work
well in a heterogeneous environment? Is it a need to make quagga more
interoperable with other implementation?

*IDRP implementation*

What do you think about some IDRP implementation within quagga *?

*
*NETCONF integration for Quagga

*What do you think about some IDRP integration within quagga *?*

the discussion is open so don't hesitated

have a nice day, Frantz Kengne