[quagga-dev 10811] Re: ospf6d rework

David Lamparter equinox at opensourcerouting.org
Wed Oct 16 18:04:12 BST 2013

Hi Ricky,

On Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 04:42:20PM +0000, Charlet, Ricky wrote:
> Who is working on opsf6d, about what stage is the work in, about when is the new rev coming, and would y'all be interested if I lent a hand with either coding or testing?
> Will the new rev of ospf6d fix stub areas, redistributions, and virtual links?

I've been working on integrating everything that has shown up on the
mailing list so far.  It's coming along reasonably well, I'll push out a
tree in a bit [= in the measure of a few days].  Testing that would be
much apprechiated.

The patches include area & stub area support, but not virtual links.
Haven't looked at the redistribution logic yet.

Cheers,
David