[quagga-dev 10819] Re: OSPF SET AND MATCH TAG

Christian Franke nobody at nowhere.ws
Fri Oct 18 17:36:26 BST 2013

On 10/11/2013 08:13 AM, CAQUINEAU, Pierre-Alexandre wrote:
> anybody know, if in next roadmap ospf match and set tag is expected ?

I got some patches for that which work and which I intend to submit in
the next few weeks.

There is however still an interesting problem to be resolved which is
that I added a 'set tag <1-4294967295>' to the OSPF route-map which will
cause vtysh to complain about "ambigious command" as RIPd already
defines 'set tag <1-65535>'. If somebody has a suggestion how to work
around that I would be glad to hear them, otherwise I will try to come
up with a solution for that myself.

-Christian