[quagga-dev 10883] Re: Vyatta & quagga - VyOS direction

Daniil Baturin daniil at baturin.org
Wed Oct 30 21:05:06 GMT 2013

Would be nice to at least find a way to enable those patches on linux at
build time and ignore on anything else (and leave an easy way to
implement the same for other OSes if it's relevant/possible there). I
don't remember those patches and can't say if they are any
#ifdef-wrappable, but I'd prefer this approach is possible.

All OSes are different, and slightly different behaviour and
functionality is unavoidable IMHO.