[quagga-dev 11240] Re: Quagga Development document

Balaji G balajig81 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 09:40:03 BST 2014

AFAIK there is no document per se maintained in Quagga. Though you could
check the wiki, there was one document on OSPF internals maintained, Not
sure if it exists now and more over there are lot of changes done recently
so the document might not match the recent versions of quagga. I would
advise you to read the code and send the questions to the list and get it
answered.

 - Balaji