[quagga-dev 11332] Re: Ctrl-L (page feed) removed from sources

Jorge Boncompte [DTI2] jorge at dti2.net
Mon Jun 9 09:03:34 BST 2014

El 04/06/2014 7:03, David Lamparter escribió:
> Hi everyone,
>

> I've just - finally - killed all the page feeds from Quagga sources.
> This anachronism was around for ages and has caused the occasional
> hiccup before.
>
> To adapt patches, pass them through a run of:
> 	sed -e 's%\x0c%%' -i filename.patch
>
> Now if only reindenting everything was that straightforward...
> (No, not happening any time soon.)

	And what about killing end of line whitespaces... Pleeease. :)

Jorge Boncompte - Ingenieria y Gestion de RED
DTI2 - Desarrollo de la Tecnologia de las Comunicaciones
C/ Abogado Enriquez Barrios, 5   14004 CORDOBA (SPAIN)
Tlf: +34 957 761395 / FAX: +34 957 450380
- There is only so much duct tape you can put on something
  before it just becomes a giant ball of duct tape.