[quagga-dev 11336] Re: BGP debug CLI

Daniel Walton dwalton at cumulusnetworks.com
Fri Jun 20 13:40:48 BST 2014

I do like the time machine idea :)

We have some scale tests that I will run to sanity check the performance impact of the slightly more complicated "is debug X for peer/prefix Y enabled" checks.  If the debugs are off I don't think there will be a noticeable difference.  If they are on it should be minimal unless the user enables debugs for 100s of prefixes...but that seems unlikely.

Daniel