[quagga-dev 11352] Re: git tree OPEN, please [re-]submit your patches

Greg Troxel gdt at ir.bbn.com
Wed Jun 25 11:49:36 BST 2014

Olivier Dugeon <olivier.dugeon at orange.com> writes:

> I just finish to prepare my Traffic Engineering patch against this new
> release. Can you point me the best way to submit it as it is quiet
> huge (see diffstat below) ?
>
> The patch enhance to recent RFC the TE part of OSPF (+ update of the
> documentation) and add TE support to ISIS.

David may have a different preference (which counts, as I'm not going to
have time to deal), but what I would like to see is a
publically-accessible git tree with master matching the public repo and
your changes on a branch (with the merge base on the public master's
head).  Almost surely you have such a tree, or close, so it should just
be a question of publishing it.