[quagga-dev 11072] (no subject)

Kanchan Gupta1 kanchan.gupta1 at tcs.com
Wed Mar 5 04:47:44 GMT 2014

Hi All,

Can anyone please tell me how we can display the lsa details over the ospfv3 terminal. I am working with the rfc-6860 and I have changed the configurations but I am not am to find the LSA information on the terminal . I dont know how to proceed now.

these are my configuration file settings:

debug ospf6 message all
debug ospf6 lsa unknown
debug ospf6 lsa router
debug ospf6 lsa network