[quagga-dev 11254] Re: [quagga-dev, 7410] ospfd: replace route_nodes with a list

Feng Lu lu.feng at 6wind.com
Mon May 5 03:47:46 BST 2014

Hi Joakim,

 From my point of view, I prefer the current route_table for the neighbors
for the following reasons:

a) route_table may consume a little bit more memories, while take a
    little bit less time. Today, I think the time issue would be more
    important than memory.

b) the current neighbors table has been used for a long time and seems
    stable enough. It might introduce hidden problems if change to use
    a list.

Best regards,
Feng Lu