[quagga-dev 11551] New release of Traffic Engineering patches

olivier.dugeon at orange.com olivier.dugeon at orange.com
Tue Oct 7 15:05:51 BST 2014

Dear all,

After deep code review by Feng Lu, thanks to him, I finally manage to
take into account all comments and produce a new release of TE code. In
addition, I propose a basic solution for the Opaque LSA bug I discover
some weeks ago.

Patches are available on GitHub as combo patch or individual one here
https://github.com/Orange-OpenSource/Quagga-TE/tree/master/TE-patchesas
well as a complete quagga source at
https://github.com/Orange-OpenSource/Quagga-TE

Regards,

Olivier
--
  configure.ac                  |   13
  doc/basic.texi                |    2
  doc/install.texi              |   11
  doc/isisd.texi                |  432 +++++++++
  doc/main.texi                 |   43
  doc/mpls/ChangeLog.opaque.txt |   13
  doc/mpls/ospfd.conf           |    1
  doc/ospfd.texi                |  203 ++++
  doc/quagga.texi               |    2
  isisd/AUTHORS                 |    1
  isisd/Makefile.am             |    4
  isisd/isis_circuit.c          |   18
  isisd/isis_circuit.h          |    6
  isisd/isis_lsp.c              |   99 ++
  isisd/isis_main.c             |    8
  isisd/isis_pdu.c              |   15
  isisd/isis_te.c               | 1513 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
  isisd/isis_te.h               |  330 +++++++
  isisd/isis_tlv.c              |   45
  isisd/isis_tlv.h              |   22
  isisd/isis_zebra.c            |   34
  isisd/isisd.c                 |   22
  isisd/isisd.h                 |    6
  lib/command.h                 |    8
  lib/if.h                      |   46 +
  lib/memtypes.c                |    3
  lib/zclient.c                 |   15
  lib/zclient.h                 |    3
  lib/zebra.h                   |    3
  ospfd/Makefile.am             |    6
  ospfd/ospf_dump.c             |   38
  ospfd/ospf_dump.h             |    4
  ospfd/ospf_opaque.c           |   36
  ospfd/ospf_opaque.h           |    6
  ospfd/ospf_packet.c           |    4
  ospfd/ospf_ri.c               | 1647 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
  ospfd/ospf_ri.h               |  191 ++++
  ospfd/ospf_te.c               | 1899
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-------------
  ospfd/ospf_te.h               |  317 ++++++-
  ospfd/ospf_vty.c              |    2
  ospfd/ospf_vty.h              |    1
  ospfd/ospf_zebra.c            |   27
  ospfd/ospfd.c                 |    2
  ospfd/ospfd.h                 |    3
  zebra/interface.c             |  583 ++++++++++++
  zebra/redistribute.c          |   19
  zebra/redistribute.h          |    4
  zebra/redistribute_null.c     |    6
  zebra/zserv.c                 |    9