[quagga-dev 11572] Re: Security Update: Multi-Router Looking Glass (MRLG)

John Fraizer john at op-sec.us
Thu Oct 9 13:41:24 BST 2014

mrlg-5.5.0 also includes fastping2.sh which is a replacement for the
alternate ping utility that was included previously.  If it were me, I
would either just include the entire tarball or just a file that points to
the website.  The default installation (for quagga users) is going to need
fastping2.sh though.

--
John Fraizer
LinkedIn profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/johnfraizer/