[quagga-dev 11634] BGP: Use the new value of dynamic capability in Open

Daniel Walton dwalton at cumulusnetworks.com
Thu Oct 23 14:36:42 BST 2014

This is Dinesh's patch, he had to leave early the day we were doing commits so I committed this one for him.

BGP: Use the new value of dynamic capability in Open
The value for dynamic capability used in BGP open during capability
negotiation is a deprecated value. Thus, interop with other systems
is broken. This patch fixes that by advertising both the old and new
values. This ensures interop with older versions of quagga and other
non-quagga systems.

https://github.com/CumulusNetworks/quagga/commit/f85b8639f4e0c07941c425cdf3916f298b4fbd9a

Daniel