[quagga-dev 11643] Re: Quagga processes: let's get a discussion going

Vincent JARDIN vincent.jardin at 6wind.com
Mon Oct 27 02:57:44 GMT 2014

Hi Paul,

How to edit this PDF, do you want to be the editor?

few comments:
Add a section about patchwork:
   - http://patchwork.quagga.net/project/quagga/list/
It is important to remind that patchwork must remain clean:
      + login / set under review / then send a ack't or reviewed-by

Add a section about how to contribute:
   - fairness with contributors:
      + In order to increase the visibility of some contributions, play
the fairness of reviewing patches from others which are on patchwork.
The more someone helps other patches to be accepted, the better their
patches should be accepted
      + process for fair contributors: git clone, use pw-client to get a
patch, apply it, ack't it by email

   - for maintainers:
      + a section about, get the patch from patchwork (using pw-client,
apply it, git push)
see: http://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/UsingGit/ ; but it does not
have a KIS section.

Thanks for rising the topics again,