[quagga-dev 11672] Re: flood of emails

Paul Jakma paul at jakma.org
Tue Oct 28 15:37:10 GMT 2014

Hi Daniel,

That's great thanks.

I've picked a few commits to a private queue, starting from the bottom of
the list of commits. I also have a few little follow-ups for some.

I'm currently looking at the the "bgpd-update-delay.patch" commit, and
hope to give a review of that soonish.

I'd be happy to read these from a branch on my side and cherry-pick or
send comments as needs be. However I think others might prefer patches as
distinct emails on list for Patchwork to pick up.

Note that "git send-email" might make things easier on the sending side.

regards,

Paul

--
Paul Jakma	paul at jakma.org	@pjakma	Key ID: 64A2FF6A