[quagga-dev 11534] Re: bgp as-path prepend last-as

Boian Bonev bbonev at ipacct.com
Mon Sep 29 16:56:30 BST 2014

Hi Timo,

I have something very similar hanging around - its performing different
task but its based only on aspath contents without parameters.

I haven't proposed that for merging because its dangerous stuff - without
caution one can produce a better path than the world's best one; if that
gets re-advertised it can lead to routing advertisement loop...

I think it can save you some time if you base your changes on it...

With best regards,
b.