[quagga-dev 12147] Re: Checking in on BGP add_path

Hetu, Seth shetu at akamai.com
Fri Apr 17 15:52:44 BST 2015

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the link; that's exactly what I was looking for. I'll dig through this and see about adding TX support (I agree that addpath-tx-all-paths is the easiest place to start, and that's probably all I'll need for the moment.)

It'll probably be about a month before I start on coding; I'll definitely ping you if I come up with any questions on add_path. Thanks again!

Seth