[quagga-dev 12159] Re: [GIT RFC] "final" warning cleanup

David Lamparter equinox at opensourcerouting.org
Sun Apr 19 19:51:17 BST 2015

On Wed, Mar 04, 2015 at 07:53:34AM +0100, David Lamparter wrote:
> I went and killed the remaining warnings that crop up when compiling
> Quagga.  The result is pushed at:
> http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/quagga.git/log/?h=volatile/fix_warnings

I've pushed a second version to the same branch.  For easier
reviewability, an intermediate version is up at:
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/quagga.git/log/?h=volatile/fix_warnings_review
Which has the changes since the last version I posted on top.
(I've reordered/integrated them into older changes along the way)

Since I've posted most of this before and comments should be addressed,
I'd go merge this in a 2-3 days or so, as per the note in the original
mail:

> If you have comments, please post them now - even though this says RFC
> in the subject, there might not be another list cycle on this :)

Cheers,

-David