[quagga-dev 12173] Re: where are the codes that modify the route table of Linux

Federico Sauter fsauter at innominate.com
Thu Apr 23 13:31:36 BST 2015

Greetings,

I think for quite a few operations it would be sufficient to implement
an fpm daemon (see
http://www.nongnu.org/quagga/docs/docs-info.html#zebra-FIB-push-interface)
in order to learn what routing modifications are being done and act
accordingly.

If you need to modify the code within quagga itself, look for the source
code of the zebra daemon. The lowest-level system callsa are done in
kernel_netlink.c.

I hope that helps!

Kind regards,

Federico Sauter
Senior Firmware Programmer
--
Innominate Security Technologies AG
Rudower Chaussee 13 | 12489 Berlin | Germany

Register Court: AG Charlottenburg, HR B 81603
Management Board: Dirk Seewald | Chairman of the Supervisory Board:
Christoph Leifer