[quagga-dev 12177] Re: where are the codes that modify the route table of Linux

ocean shi helloworldocean at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 06:48:09 BST 2015

Thank you all guys :)
In fact, i just need to do something when the routing table is updated by
ospfd. so finally i add some codes to
ospf_spf.c(quagga-0.99.22.4/ospfd/ospf_spf.c, after the line
"ospf_route_install(ospf, new_table)" in Line 1311) and it works.
Whats more, the codes that refer to updating routing table (searched by
grep command in Linux) are as following:
./rt_netlink.c:1:/* Kernel routing table updates using netlink over
GNU/Linux system.
./rt_socket.c:2: * Kernel routing table updates by routing socket.
./kernel_socket.c:993:/* Interface function for the kernel routing table
updates.  Support
./kernel_socket.c:1153:/* Kernel routing table and interface updates via
routing socket. */
./rt.h:2: * kernel routing table update prototype.
./rt_ioctl.c:2: * kernel routing table update by ioctl().

./ospf_spf.c:1310:  /* Update routing table. */
./ospf_spf.c:1313:  /* Update ABR/ASBR routing table */