[quagga-dev 12894] Re: Outstanding patches & accepted

Donald Sharp sharpd at cumulusnetworks.com
Wed Jul 29 23:48:50 BST 2015

1249 - I'll resend it in the next day or so.  I'm surprised it doesn't
apply?
1248 - I sent an update with the changes Vincent wanted.  Here is the
pointer to it:
https://lists.quagga.net/pipermail/quagga-dev/2015-June/012756.html

The multicast pim branch changes I made is here:
https://github.com/CumulusNetworks/quagga/tree/pimd_fixings - The
https://github.com/CumulusNetworks/quagga/commit/058c3235e067713b999417a552cd4b532ab08c74
commit was NAK'ed by Everton and I think rightly so.  I have not got around
to fixing it yet.

donald