[quagga-dev 12896] Re: Outstanding patches & accepted

Paul Jakma paul at jakma.org
Thu Jul 30 10:41:30 BST 2015

Hi,

On Wed, 29 Jul 2015, Donald Sharp wrote:

> 1249 - I'll resend it in the next day or so.  I'm surprised it doesn't
> apply?

Probably trivial. I'll see if I can tweak it so.

> 1248 - I sent an update with the changes Vincent wanted.  Here is the
> pointer to it:
> https://lists.quagga.net/pipermail/quagga-dev/2015-June/012756.html

Ah, cool.

> The multicast pim branch changes I made is here:
> https://github.com/CumulusNetworks/quagga/tree/pimd_fixings - The
> https://github.com/CumulusNetworks/quagga/commit/058c3235e067713b999417a552cd4b532ab08c74
> commit was NAK'ed by Everton and I think rightly so.  I have not got around
> to fixing it yet.

Ok, so that can carry to next round presumably.

Paul Jakma	paul at jakma.org	@pjakma	Key ID: 64A2FF6A
Fortune:
There is Jackson standing like a stone wall.  Let us determine to die,
and we will conquer.  Follow me.
 		-- General Barnard E. Bee (CSA)