[quagga-dev 12089] Re: Advise on implementation

Lou Berger lberger at labn.net
Tue Mar 3 19:23:59 GMT 2015

Olivier,
    Have you considered introducing a generic TED (topology database)
deamon in parallel to zebra?  I think this would more closely match what
other implementations have done and there are many advantages over
direct protocol exchanges.

And yes, I know this question/topic is orthogonal to the current
question/thread on shm vs ipc/rpc.

Lou