[quagga-dev 12092] Re: Introduction

Brian Bennett brian.bennett at joyent.com
Wed Mar 4 00:41:41 GMT 2015

I can confirm that I am running it in production on SmartOS (illumos). The patch itself came from Sun (https://github.com/illumos/illumos-userland/commit/f1b523afb92391c7df59d207a0418f627184a2af) in 2008 when Quagga was imported form the Sun Freeware companion set, which is where I lose track of it.

So it's been in use on SunOS platforms for at least the past 7 years, and probably at least since Solaris 10 was released in 2005.

--
Brian Bennett
Systems Engineer, Cloud Operations, Joyent, Inc.