[quagga-dev 12106] Re: Query regarding BGP/MPLS L3VPN support in Quagga

Lou Berger lberger at labn.net
Thu Mar 5 13:42:55 GMT 2015

The patch was sent by Paul, and we put it up on github, see:
https://lists.quagga.net/pipermail/quagga-dev/2014-March/011189.html

This code covered L3VPN and encap SAFIs.  It doesn't include all the
multiple VRF import/export pieces -- which is actually the more
interesting code. We do have this code and want to submit that as well,
but we need to integrate it with the more recent VRF changes  first.

Lou