[quagga-dev 13102] Re: proposed patches for review, round 3

Timo Teras timo.teras at iki.fi
Thu Sep 17 19:01:10 BST 2015

On Thu, 17 Sep 2015 17:41:41 +0100 (BST)
Paul Jakma <paul at jakma.org> wrote:

> Next round of outstanding patches being tracked, collected from
> patchwork from the last couple of months (which should mean all
> recent patches are now tracked):
>
> http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/quagga.git/log/?h=volatile/patch-tracking/3/proposed/ff

I saw my 'bgpd: improve ebgp-multihop and ttl-security handling' there,
and wanted to double check that I sent the final version of it out. But
it seems that:
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/quagga.git/commit/?h=volatile/patch-tracking/3/proposed/ff&id=7b6715a4333b48a0ed4cd39213c3656b902d3883

Contains lot of cruft from .orig, .rej and DEADJOE files which should
not be there. Perhaps you edited something and accidentally included
more files than intended in the commit?

The commit I'm using is:
http://git.alpinelinux.org/cgit/user/tteras/quagga/commit/?h=nhrp&id=cbdc52fc3ee442cc193a8a948816a4a7c7f24b20

I should probably send out a patch set of the other minor fixes to bgpd
and zebra I have on my tree. And get the the atomic rib changes rebased
for review. But the RIB nexthop tracking patches from Cumulus are a
prerequisite. I have a version of those applied to my tree, but IIRC
David reworked them to something more appropriate for merging
quagga.git.

Thanks,
Timo