[quagga-dev 13123] Re: Co-ordinating 'proposed' branches with CI tools (was New OSPF crash…)

Paul Jakma paul at jakma.org
Mon Sep 21 10:50:17 BST 2015

On Fri, 18 Sep 2015, Olivier Dugeon wrote:

> Hello Paul,
>
> Some of my colleague who are working for OpenStack told me that GitReview is
> a very great system. It allows smooth code review and work with great amount
> of contributors. Yeah, Quagga has not yet reach the same numbers of
> developers as OpenStack :-D
>
> I don't know which amount of work this change would imply, but I just
> would share some experience with you about this tools.

I've just recently been looking at some projects that use Gerrit, and it
seems good. Though, it pretty much takes over, IUIC.

No tool is perfect, but maybe some kind of tool is better than a very
ad-hoc and labour intensive one..

Paul Jakma	paul at jakma.org	@pjakma	Key ID: 64A2FF6A
Fortune:
I don't deserve this award, but I have arthritis and I don't deserve that
either.
 		-- Jack Benny