[quagga-dev 16472] Re: New Debian Maintainer

Paul Jakma paul at jakma.org
Thu Dec 22 12:43:37 GMT 2016

Hi Scott,

Welcome. Also, it could be nice to have the necessary bits to build
Debian packages directly in the upstream. I don't use debian myself, so
never added the needed bits.

Be happy to have someone else add and maintain that.

regards,

Paul

--
Paul Jakma | paul at jakma.org | @pjakma | Key ID: 0xD86BF79464A2FF6A