[quagga-dev 15948] Re: bgpd regression of 8/ff results (was Re: Someone rebased volatile/patch-tracking/8/proposed/ff branch)

Paul Jakma paul at jakma.org
Tue Jul 26 17:10:47 BST 2016

On Tue, 26 Jul 2016, Paul Jakma wrote:

> Cheers for finding a possible fix. Hopefully Lou will confirm it is
> the one.

Oops, missed that Lou had found the(?) issue. Disregard above!

> If we can get this past Lou and Martin's tests we can bump 'master'
> along, do a release, and start shovelling through the next of stuff.

That still stands of course, plus any other concerns.

Paul Jakma | paul at jakma.org | @pjakma | Key ID: 0xD86BF79464A2FF6A
Fortune:
You can't learn too soon that the most useful thing about a principle
is that it can always be sacrificed to expediency.
 		-- W. Somerset Maugham, "The Circle"