[quagga-dev 15581] Re: Regarding multiple fpm connectivity

Paul Jakma paul at jakma.org
Wed Jun 15 10:42:00 BST 2016

On Wed, 15 Jun 2016, Udaya Shankara KS wrote:

> Yes paul.
>
>   This change goes on the top of previous patch.The given patch in my
> previous mail gives the details of the the changes that I am working on.I
> will create a patch on the top of round-8 change set to avoid any conflict.

You might want to hold on, as that's still in flux.

On thing, the Word document (design doc?), as with the previous
submissions, can you convert that to something more accessible? E.g.
MarkDown, Texinfo (as per the texi files in doc/ directory), or text?

Paul Jakma | paul at jakma.org | @pjakma | Key ID: 0xD86BF79464A2FF6A
Fortune:
(1) Everything depends.
(2) Nothing is always.