[quagga-dev 15752] Re: Quagga project governance

Paul Jakma paul at jakma.org
Tue Jun 28 11:54:09 BST 2016

On Tue, 28 Jun 2016, Lou Berger wrote:

> Being unwilling to directly comment on, or contribute to a community
> developed document seems a bit unreasonable to me.

One existed. Written by a number of people over the years. It's not
perfect, but what is?

It starts with:

"This is a living document. Suggestions for updates, via the
   [quagga-dev list].., are welcome."

Ignoring that and starting from scratch of itself I took to be sending a
message, to an extent.

If you want evolve, evolve things.

Paul Jakma | paul at jakma.org | @pjakma | Key ID: 0xD86BF79464A2FF6A
Fortune:
The brain is a wonderful organ; it starts working the moment you get up
in the morning, and does not stop until you get to work.