[quagga-dev 14805] Re: XR-Like Commit Feature

Donald Sharp sharpd at cumulusnetworks.com
Wed Mar 2 16:01:28 GMT 2016

We've implemented a couple code changes that allow you to modify the
/etc/quagga/*.conf files individually and then to load them via a reload
script, which diff's the running and the *.conf  and only applies the
actual changes needed.

You could also do a poor man's vtysh -f <new conf file> if you wanted to as
well.

donald