[quagga-dev 16688] libzebra.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory error in Quagga installation

shahrooz shahrooz at cs.umass.edu
Mon Dec 25 00:41:59 GMT 2017

Hi,

I am trying to modify quagga source code. Before modifying the source
code, I tried to compile and install the quagga on my Ubuntu machine
first.

I am using this link
(http://www.routingloops.co.uk/cisco/how-to-install-quagga-on-centos-6-5/)
to compile, adding quagga user and running bgpd daemon on my machine.

But when I enter bgpd & command in the terminal I got this error:

bgpd: error while loading shared libraries: libzebra.so.1: cannot open

Any help please? I use the last version of quagga source code too from
http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/quagga/

Best,
Shahrooz