[quagga-dev 16661] events in April

Paul Jakma paul at jakma.org
Sun Oct 1 11:17:35 BST 2017

Hi,

I want to put the following into the public domain. My understanding now
is that I can not be restricted from doing so:

    In early April HPE management came to me and told me I was no longer
    free to contribute to Quagga, in any way, not even in my own personal
    time. I was reminded my employment came with conflict of interest
    policies. I was told HPEs' interests under that policy extended to
    the interests of HPEs' partners. A specific business partner of HPE
    was named.

Paul Jakma | paul at jakma.org | @pjakma | Key ID: 0xD86BF79464A2FF6A
Fortune:
Political speeches are like steer horns.  A point here, a point there,
and a lot of bull inbetween.
 		-- Alfred E. Neuman