[quagga-dev 16663] Re: [quagga-users 14822] events in April

Paul Jakma paul at jakma.org
Sun Oct 1 21:49:07 BST 2017

On Mon, 2 Oct 2017, Dipjyoti Saikia wrote:

> Hi Paul,
>
> Does that mean you will continue your efforts with quagga.

An indirect answer, but I have things I want to get done in routing. And
I intend to work on them, one way or another. Which will be all the more
enjoyable by no longer having to deal with the constant behind the
scenes politicking of the gombeen men and mercenaries.

A more practical answer: If you care, lend a hand, in whatever way you
can.

Paul Jakma | paul at jakma.org | @pjakma | Key ID: 0xD86BF79464A2FF6A
Fortune:
Line Printer paper is strongest at the perforations.