[quagga-dev 16703] Running multiple zebra daemon in quagga- Multiple Zebra daemons, Multiple BGP daemons

shahrooz shahrooz at cs.umass.edu
Mon Jan 29 23:39:17 GMT 2018

Hi,

I am trying to run multiple BGP daemons on just one machine.

My problem is that the zebra daemon does not save the learnt routes. I
think I need to run multiple zebra daemons too, but I do not know how
run multiple zebra daemon on one machine and how my bgp and zebra
daemons will talk to each other.

My question is that how can I run multiple zebra daemons and how can I
set the my bgp daemons talk and communicate with a zebra daemon??

Thank you so much,
Shahrooz