[quagga-users 3316] Re: GNU Zebra bgpd merge

Zharovtsev, Anton warm at stack.ru
Thu Dec 2 13:32:13 GMT 2004

Hello.

I have applied this patches on CVS tar.gz archieve and compilation was
without critical errors.
Now I can see  match ip route-source, but when I try to apply such route
map into router rip it does not work.
After writing configs I so that route map was saved in the bgpd.conf but
in the ripd.conf there no
This match rule :-(. I used vtysh to configure router rip.

Ofcourse You have wroute that this is new feature for BGP ... But RIP
routes also have route-sources - ip addresses from where
they comming.

I am interested in one of this new features (match ip route-source) but
I don't use bgpd for now. I have tested feature only.
Bgpd is running for testing only on my machine.

Here are the parts of configs after write command:

Ripd.conf:

!
route-map TRUST-RIP permit 10
!