[quagga-users 2778] Re: Maximum Quagga throughput under linux

James haesu at towardex.com
Mon Sep 27 17:44:56 IST 2004

On Mon, Sep 27, 2004 at 01:23:23PM -0700, Scott Stone wrote:

> the foundry routers will handle this quite easily also.

Depends on your traffic type and the model :)

-J

James Jun                                            TowardEX Technologies, Inc.
Technical Lead                        Network Design, Consulting, IT Outsourcing
james at towardex.com                  Boston-based Colocation & Bandwidth Services
cell: 1(978)-394-2867           web: http://www.towardex.com , noc: www.twdx.net