[quagga-users 5726] Re: Can this be done with quagga?

Brandon Penglase da5id2001 at SpaceServices.net
Tue Oct 25 20:15:47 IST 2005

I believe this can be done, but depends on your lan gateway. If the gateway can accept rip, ospf, or the like, then you can have it accept the route from the VPN box. The VPN box won't have a route directly to that IP, however, it could go through the LAN gateway, then back to each it. But with the gateway having the route, then all the boxes will go through the gateway, then the vpn box, then out.

    Help this helps,
      Brandon Penglase

P.S. Someone might know a better way to do it...

Lindsay Haisley wrote ..